i-PLUG™ is a patent pending abutment filler made of medical grade PTFE, which is
a non-toxic and highly biocompatible material that is used in manufacturing
surgical sutures and barrier membranes.
- • A semi-soft and packable filler that can adapt and completely fill out the space
inside an abutment hole, and it can be easily removed in one piece when needed
- • Safer and more user-friendly than alternative materials such as Plumber's tapes, cotton pellets
and gutta percha
- • One size PTFE rod (Ø1.8mm x 50 mm) can be easily cut to appropriate length to fit
abutment holes of both screw-retained and cement-retained crowns. Autoclavable PTFE material minimize wastage
- • Works well with our new Filling and Removal (FR) Instrument (item #D030-017) that is specially designed for handling i-Plug
- • i-PLUG™ is fully autoclavable to prevent cross-contamination
i-Plug® PTFE Fillers
Packing: Box of 15
Price: $45.00 /box
Filling & Removal (FR)® Instrument
Double-sided instrument with both a plugger end and a barbed retrieval end designed for handling i-PLUG.
Packing: 1 Double-sided Instrument
Price: $34.50 /piece
Bundle Special: i-Plug® PTFE Fillers + Filling & Removal (FR)® Instrument
Packing: 1 Box of i-Plug and 1 piece of FR Instrument
Bundle Special Save $10!
§Free Samples are available for U.S. licensed health care professionals. Restrictions apply. Please call us for details.